Why do you have a stained teeth?
- Your teeth must be very badly stained that our home made treatments could not cure.
- If you are below the age of 15 our whitening treatment might just not work for you. At this age the yellow stains usually go off by brushing extra carefully.
- If you’re allergic to baking soda, hydrogen peroxide or any other ingredients of any part of the remedial tips, then do not try them.
- If you are pregnant then it is not recommended to use any chemicals at that time, so please do not try.
- If you have any gum related diseases or oral problems then the treatment will not work.
- Please do not try using chemicals such as hydrogen peroxide if you have composite fillings.
- If you have gray teeth by birth then it is not recommended for you to try such experiments.