Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How To Make Chicken Biryani

5 comments
Chicken Biryani is one of the most delicious and spicy Indian dishes. There can be no one who hates this dish. So I have written an article to prepare chicken biryani in microwave oven. Hope this article helps you to prepare this delicious dish at your home. Prepare it and taste it and enjoy it.

Nutrition Information

Nutrition Information
To serve6
Cooking Time12 minutes
Calories Per Serving 300 Calories
 
 

Ingredients


IngredientsQuantity
Basmati Rice500 gm
Chicken (boneless cut)500 gm
Sliced Onions (Medium Size)4
Ginger Paste1 Table Spoon
Garlic Paste1 Table Spoon
Medium Tomatoes 3
Turmeric Powder1/4 Tea Spoon
Garam Masala1 Tea Spoon
Cloves4
Black Pepper Corns6-8
Oil1 Table Spoon
Almonds2 Table Spoons
Saffron8-10 Strands
Salt To TasteDesired amount
Black Pepper To TasteDesired amount

Method


  • Wash and soak rice for half an hour. Then boil rice in a casserole with salt and 1 tbsp oil on HIGH for 5-6 minutes. The rice should be removed when slightly undercooked.
  • Now take the casserole and heat oil on HIGH for 50 Seconds.
  • Add sliced onions,cumin seeds,salt,turmeric powder,pepper corns and tomato puree,ginger-garlic paste and microwave covered on HIGH for 2-4 minutes.
  • Add chicken and cook covered on HIGH for 2- minutes.
  • Now add boiled undercooked rice and MICROWAVE for another 2-4 minutes at MEDIUM.
  • Sprinkle garam masala and stand it for 10 minutes.
  • Garnish with fried nuts and saffron.

Chicken Biryani


Nutritious Chicken Biryani

Your Suggestions

Tried this mouth watering dish at your home? Write your comments below.

5 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I absolutely adore reading your blog posts, the variety of writing is smashing.This blog as usual was educational, I have had to bookmark your site and subscribe to your feed in i feed. Your theme looks lovely.


    Buy Muscle Maximizer Review

  2. sdsd says:

    @Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer. Thank you for your feed back. I haven't posted for a short period now, But I will very soon. I will also try to add humor and comical sense to my future posts to make you laugh and enjoy posts at the same time educate you.

  3. upsideup says:

    Hi everyone! My name is Molly and I love learning about fitness and healthy lifestyle. I have been working out from home ever since I had my daughter (who is now 3). I thought I would miss the gym and taking classes more than anything, but I have grown to love my at home workouts and am amazed by how much is out there. Over the years I have put together a library of fitness videos that I love. Most of them are thirty minutes as that is the most time I can give and it is enough with the workouts I tend to do. I have been sharing good videos/intructors I have found with my friends and family for years and would love to share them with others as well. So many people would love to incorporate exercise into their life, but they do not know where to start. As we are going through a pandemic many people are looking for ways to stay active at home. I love doing strength training, pilates, hiit, bodyweight, etc. and will share with you some of my favorite workouts I have found. It seems that almost everyday I find a new video or instructor that I like!
    upsideup

Leave a Reply

Add This

 
Health And Fitness Blog © 2011 healthwix.com & Blogger. Supported by Google

Health, Nutrition, Fitness and Lifestyle Tips.